Delivery & Installation Information
Culligan Standard Installation includes:
- Lab quality water test, assembly, pre flushing (as required) delivery, installation, and start up.
- Installation of system includes up to 6’ of ½”, ¾”, or 1” copper tubing, as well as a code approved air gap to keep you safe.
- Free site visit required before final quote for install.
- Plumbing permit may be required with fee payable to your local city/town.
- Water pressure test is required. Any water pressure over 80 PSI requires a pressure reduction valve.
Purchase/ Rental options:
Monthly Rental - Monthly rental rates include all manufacture suggested maintenance, as well as 100% parts and labor coverage should your system need to be repaired.
No long term contracts you are free to leave at any time with no removal fees or penalties. We love to earn your business each and every day, contracts just get in the way!
Purchase - For those who want the very best in water treatment equipment without lifting a finger. Culligan will come to your home to collect a water sample, send it off to our accredited lab for an analysis of over 50 contaminants.
Once results are back a product specialist will carefully review your test results, and equipment selection. Your product specialist will make recommendations based on actual water test results to ensure you get the perfect solution for your home.
Once the equipment receives product specialists approval your system moves to our installation team where we work with you to find the best day and time to install your new treatment system. Our experienced, licensed installer/s arrive with pre assembled and prepared equipment, they carefully install it in your home, and leave no mess behind. You can now rest easy knowing you gave your people the very best there is, you gave your people Culligan Water.